HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scepter group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChocoLoco

PostSubject: Scepter group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 am

Hi all,

i'd like to make a group of scepters from our legion. Many of you may think that scepter is weak and slow and boring but that's not true. In fact scepter is the best mass-pvp class so far, you just need to know how to fight there and that is exactly what i want to teach you.

Even with just one whole party of well trained scepters we can beat any other legions easily, yes even Hades.

Now you might think, fine but you want to have your 30+ kills and that's impossible on scepter. That is not true either. If you have seen my kills in SWs , half of them were on scepter !

I hope to hear from as many scepters as possible and i am already exited to work with you guys.

The requirements are: Scepter (Main or sub) LORD and wildfire for at least 5+ ppl.

Cheers,
Choco
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adiee

PostSubject: Re: Scepter group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 am

does scepter have good buffs? if so, i might consider taking it as sub?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoLoco

PostSubject: Re: Scepter group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Scepter doesn't have any special buffs, just skills to reduce chi decreasing by like 90% so u wont lose any chi on ur own and a very nice skill to convert ur chi to power. With this u never have to use any pots. there is also a nice buff to get a lot hp after u kill mob.

The most important factor in scepter are two skills, wildfire and rolling thunder.

Wildfire is a range aoe skill which stuns up to 8 ppl and deal a lot dmg at same time. the CD time is very small so u can use it pretty often.

Rolling Thunder is the ultimate weapon of scepters. Uses 60 power but cd is small and deals scary dmg (300% base dmg) on about 10 ppl around u.

In summary:

positive (+)
- scepter deals most dmg of all classes
- scepter has many aoe skills
- scepter has shield
- scepter has best stun skill of all classes
- scepter doesn't have any chi-power problems at all
- scepter is range based class (very useful for wars)

negative (-)
- scepter has longer charge time (1.5 - 3 sec)
- scepter has low hp (if scepter is main class)

From my own experience, i have hooksword as main and scepter as sub and i just love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerwasp

PostSubject: Re: Scepter group   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:28 pm

That is a good idea Choco we need more sceptor's for their awesome aoe and also we need more talons in the legion for their skills as well.also guys u if u can at least give this some thought im sure this will work to our advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scepter group   

Back to top Go down

Scepter group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum Legion :: General discussions-
Jump to: