Asylum Legion of Hebei

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Munashii) Lack of time, activity dip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cooldude798

PostSubject: (Munashii) Lack of time, activity dip   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Schools starting, thought I'd have more time but finding it harder and harder to fit in time for some RnR, so there will definitely be a activity dip, if not a complete drop. Changing leadership to Sammael. We'll see how things work out. Just want to say thanks for letting me be a part so far, tis unfortunate that it had to end, or at least slow >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammael

PostSubject: Re: (Munashii) Lack of time, activity dip   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:29 am

Way to go you bum! Razz

However, college is a wonderful time and you need to manage your time appropriately. Keeping up with that studying is definitely more important than your duties as a guild leader. Don't worry about the guild, I can handle things. Do stop by now and then when you can.

As for the clan, I'll be recruiting as hard as I can - particularly during the weekends. I believe our legion level requirement is 20 so I will do my best to stick to that. However, I think our primary goal should be getting some more warm bodies behind those usernames.

I'll be kicking probably close to 75% of the clan in the coming days either for inactivity or unwillingness to do clan/legion dailies. Naturally, anyone who lets me know of time constraints isn't going immune to that inactivity kick -- so Muna is safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerwasp

PostSubject: Re: (Munashii) Lack of time, activity dip   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

yeah im starting school next week,so im probably not going to be on as much but i will see if i can work out an plan so i can play, but when i do find out the time i will be on. I will surely post it on the forums Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Munashii) Lack of time, activity dip   

Back to top Go down

(Munashii) Lack of time, activity dip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum Legion :: General discussions-
Jump to: